The Trio Zone: It's Heart of Protection! Buy Simparica Trio at 12% Extra Discount + Free   Shipping. Use Coupon: SPTRIO12

Thursday, July 16, 2020

How you communicate with your pet cat?

Having four furkids at home is not an easy task. They have their own individual characters and totally different from one another. No matter whatever happened they bring joy to our family.



Pet cats are just like your own little kid. They love being around with you every time. I have always observed my cats when I am home after work and just finish dinner. They will come near me and greet me with their big round eyes and wetting nose sniffing me and giving me just a little gentle love bite. And thus giving me a signal hey Dad I really love you Dad..😎😎😎cool rite?



Cats when they feel threatened or scared they tense to fold back their ears, but do not underestimate them. They can just spring into action giving you lots of beautiful scratch marks..🤣🤣🤣.

Here let me introduce you to my 4 furkids.

1)An old Vietnam war veteran who like to eat and sleeps as always and very polite and gentle fat cat...Shabby.



2)Handsome playboy womanizer who always like to fools around at home..oh yah and he is the culprit who broke my big porcelain Chinese Vase...Flash.






3)Tuff whom we love to call him PIPI..is the managing director of a pest control company.He will get rid of any pest trying to creepy crawl into the house. He is the master of the pest trade and also the master of pipi-ing anywhere in the house..😡😡😡.



4)The Beauty pageant KiKi female cat..and the youngest..she is very playful and very protective..love being around more to my wife and my son but always sleep on my pillow.



When I give the command to my furkids like telling them not to run around. They will gradually and slowly be at their own place. But when I gave them a good spanking on the back I observed they fold back their ears like saying to me sorry dad I'll be a good boy but please don't spank my back...🤣🤣🤣.

Here is a short video of Shabby weight lost training.



Anyway, whatever it is a Dog or Cat. If you no longer wanted them please I beg you, people, don't leave them on the street. Do adoption for them so that they will have a proper shelter and meals so this creature will be safe and have another loving family care for them. They are the same as us humans breathing the same air as we do. This are all the beautiful creatures by Almighty creators just like you and me. Report to ANIMAL CRUELTY SINGAPORE.

BTW if you guys find this post useful and quite a little bit informative. Please leave a comment down below so that we could share discuss tip&trick on how to train our pets. Love them they always love you but only things they could not express verbally but with tons of gesture, they sent to you. 

#world traffic,#real traffic,#web traffic#organic traffic,#search traffic
#legit traffic,#google traffic,#yahoo traffic#bing traffic

6 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. best rated cat food for sensitive stomachs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! largest wolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq bro..do you want to do collaboration in writing?

    ReplyDelete

featured post

How you communicate with your pet cat?

Having four furkids at home is not an easy task. They have their own individual characters and totally different from one another. No matter...

Viewed Post